No takers from anyone else, as the fishing has been ordinary to say the least, so its up to the captain to provide. 1.5 hrs later and i return with a bucket of fish ready to feed the flock. No Jesus tricks here, just luck and determination. Check out the size of these babies. As usual, the photo doesn't do it justice!
The fish are cleaned and it's time to hit the pool. Knock back a few XXXX gold's and think about what we are having with the fish.
Munchin time! Best fish ever eaten!
We have gone from 2 minute noodles to this. What a change.
NOT EUROPA!
Note to others: always check the tide when you drop the pick and go to shore!
2 comments:
I had forgotten about the really excellent FISH SHOP on Frazer. I must admit, I have bought fish there myself & bragged about "MY CATCH"....Peter C
Yea yea, obviously from the shop!
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!
they were jumping into the boat. I left them bighting as we had enough to feed all mouths. Backed it up again the next day. About time.
Post a Comment